Friday, June 8, 2012

Campaign Update

I am not sure how it is June already....it has been a busy first half of the year!  When I wrote in February that I planned to continue the Forty 4 Change blog, party style, work with charitable organizations and manage the mayoral campaign for Fred Connors, I really had no idea what that would mean.

Slowly but surely I will update you on the events of the last few months.  In the meantime, you can visit the campaign progress on our new website.  We officially launched the site on Monday, June 4th, with a one minute seven second campaign video that addresses voter apathy in the Halifax Regional Municipality and encourages citizens to get engaged.  


Lots of exciting things still to come!


p.s.
While we're on the topic of community involvement....Canada Day and the 4th of July are less than a month away!  What will you do to celebrate?



No comments:

Post a Comment