Thursday, May 10, 2012

{Upcoming Event} Another Chance to Support SHYM


Since the beginning of Forty 4 Change, almost 18 months ago, I have shared the details of my experiences with so many amazing organizations.  One that still remains near and dear to my heart is Supportive Housing for Young Mothers {SHYM}.

Earlier in April, SHYM made an exciting announcement...that they would be forging a partnership with the YWCA Halifax in an effort to further increase the resources available to the SHYM programs.

I am thrilled that the Director of SHYM, Wendy Fraser, asked me to participate in their upcoming Mom's Day Cabaret again this year!


This year's dessert table will be styled in sweet yellow, grey and white...and a bit of chevron!  So excited to create this fun table for a wonderful event.  

Tickets can be purchased at 902.465.2213
or simply purchase them at the door.

p.s.
I just returned from an amazing trip to North Carolina where we celebrated my Nana's 95th birthday!  Watch for details on her fabulous birthday brunch. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck girl!! I know this will be another great table. Hope the gumballs all work out ...wink, wink! Love ya & miss you already :-)

    ReplyDelete