Friday, January 14, 2011

40 Acts of Kindness....Starting the journey today!





(40 couldn't be more beautiful)
I have always had a passion for giving…..whether to a friend, to my family, or to the community.   I’ve come to realize that it’s just part of who I am, and the bottom line is that it feels good!  Amazing in fact!  I just celebrated my 40th BIRTHDAY,  and I knew I wanted to mark this milestone in a really unique and special way.  So, I have committed to doing 40 philanthropic acts/events to mark my 40th year!  I have ideas, I have enthusiasm, and I have a desire to make this a very fulfilling adventure.  I do not, however, have a complete PLAN!  (for those who know me this may come as a shock!)   This blog, Forty 4 Change, will be my way of documenting my journey and sharing all of the projects with you along the way.  I don’t know where it will take me….but I hope you will come along for the ride!

So much is already in motion since I started to write this very first post...stay tuned for the next update!!
p.s.  
The photo above was taken at my 40th birthday gathering!  These double stuff oreo pops are beautiful and delicious.  Thank you Sweeties by Kim for these custom creations!

12 comments:

  1. Amazing idea, Jennifer! So excited for you. Can't wait to hear all about it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Megan...can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an amazing undertaking, but you are an amazing person so we're not surprised! can't wait to see and participate in all of your 40 acts! happy birthday! love, all the maddock crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, you are an amazing person and I am so fortunate to call you family!! Lots of love and support, Saio and boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! This is going to be a rockin' year! I am so proud of you, so proud to be your sister. You really are one amazing human being, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phenomenal, Jenn! Mind boggling! The best is that you will influence so many to participate and do more on their (our) own. You are starting the snowballing. Wow! Count us in! Love you, Jenn. Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant way to kick start 2011 Jenn! Look forward to hearing more of random acts "pay it forward". love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I am so excited for you. This is going to be an amazing way to celebrate your 40th. year. Can't wait to see what all you are going to be coming up with. Paying it Forward in the true sense of the word. I love you and support you 100%. xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 40th Jenn! I love your passion for life and I know that you will inspire and touch so many people on your journey ahead! You are an amazing person and I can't wait to hear more about what you have planned! Count me in!!!
    The Mudd family loves you and yours!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it has been said by many you are an amazing person with so much to offer!! Your love for others is inspiring and motivating!! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey!! Xoxo v

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! This is why I look up to you so much.
    You are amazing
    love you!

    xoxo tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm getting excited to follow you on this journey! Barb sent me the link to your blog - we've been telling everyone about you...

    xox Ms. Dyer (that's Rachael to you!)

    ReplyDelete